1. MARCO POLO USA INC. (MP Travel) Company acts as an independent agent of air companies, transportation companies, hotels, cruise companies, and other companies that supply different services for the tourists and does not take any responsibility for the actions of those companies.
2. MARCO POLO USA INC. arranges and organizes Russian escorted tours throughout USA and Canada according to the schedule and to the established price list. Advertised price of the tour is based on double occupancy, per person. For every trip MARCO POLO USA INC. provides comfortable air conditioned transportation unit. Type of that vehicle is chosen by the company according to the actual number of people in each group.
3. The tour is considered as reserved only after deposit is paid. Reserved seats are guaranteed after full payment is done. (Seat changes could be done through personal agreement with the tourist or the travel agent representative).
4. MARCO POLO USA INC. is not responsible for the proper immigration documents and visas that have to be obtained by the tourists prior to the trip as well as for visa refusals from the foreign Embassies and Consulates.
5. MARCO POLO USA INC. has a right to change hotel accommodations during the trip for the similar or higher class accommodations.
6. Tourists should arrive on time at the specific place. Upon no show or late arrival Company does not reimburse any money for the missed tour. No credit is issued and no other tour is provided.
7. MARCO POLO USA INC. strongly recommends to obtain Travel Insurance policy which covers the following situations: trip cancellations and trip interruption; emergency medical expense coverage during the tour; emergency medical transportation; baggage delay and baggage lost.
8. There is no refund if the client fails to attend the tour. In case of the tour cancellation, cancellation fees will be charged according to the cancellation date.
- BUS TOURS If cancellation is revised:
- More than 90 days of the tour date 100% refund;
- Between 89 and 30 days - 20% cancellation fees;
- Between 30 and 30 days - 30% cancellation fees;
- Between 14 and 6 days - 50% cancellation fees;
- 5 and less days – no refund.
- AIR TOURS:
- If cancellation is revised:
- More than 90 days - full refund;
- Between 90 and 45 days - 20% cancellation fee;
- Between 44 and 30 days - cancellation fees are 30% from the tour price;
- Between 29 and 11 days - 50% of the price;
- 10 and less days – no refund.
- The date of air tours could be changed and the prices may be adjusted. Tourist pays all extra charges for the date change. The date of air tours could be changed and the prices may be adjusted. Tourist pays all extra charges for the date change.
- TOURS THAT INCLUDE A CRUISE:
- If cancellation is revised:
- More than 90 days - $250 per peson;
- Between 89 and 75 days - 25% cancellation fee;
- Between 74 and 61 days - cancellation fees are 50% from the tour price;
- Between 60 and 46 days - cancellation fees are 75% from the tour price;
- 45 and less days – no refund.
9. For the «Atlan tic tours», if you cancel the tour after it is booked, an additional fee of $100 per person will be charged
10. Upon refund on Credit Card payments there are additional charges:
- for less than $300 - $25;
- for the amount less than $1000 - $50; -
- for the amount less than $3000 - $100;
- for the amount more than $3001 - $150.
11. MARCO POLO USA INC. has a right to change the tour itinerary or tour route partially depending on different circumstances like weather, road condition, different announcements from authorities or other factors.
12. MARCO POLO USA INC. has a right to cancel the tour or change the date in certain circumstances. In this case the client receives the full refund or full credit or other tour upon agreement. CANCELLATION POLICY
13. MARCO POLO USA INC. is not responsible for lost or stolen luggage or other property of clients during the tour.
14. MARCO POLO USA INC. is not responsible for health conditions of tourists during the tour. Emergency medical help and transportation may be covered by insurance policies. 15. Participating in the tour means your agreement with this Policy and Rules.